To our caring community:
Your dollars, however big or small, fuel YouthLink’s effect on Scarborough, its youth and their families. So we thank you for that support. In addition to saying those words we want you to see our appreciation in our use of your money. Specifically our Board of Directors and staff do all that we can to stretch your financial support as far as possible. We use it specifically to grow our presence, programs and progress. To see how for yourself, check out our latest annual report. You’ll find it by clicking HERE.
We cannot thank you enough!
So we’re sending you all a big shout out!
Firstly, to our Big Sisters. Your generous bequests and donations to the Big Sister Legacy Fund or directly to YouthLink continue to support the work you’ve helped keep going since 1914!
Secondly, to the many ticket purchasers and attendees at our BluesLink 2016 dinner/dance. The beat does go on!
Finally and appreciated as much, to our thoughtful funders and sponsors. Not only your financial support but also your community-mindedness and high expectations encourage us to pursue our full potential.
- Bell Media
- Catherine and Maxwell Meighen Foundation
- Nelly Chowbay
- Val Chowbay
- City of Toronto
- Donway Ford Lincoln
- Government of Ontario: Ministry of Children and Youth Services and Ministry of Community and Social Services
- Harold Ballard Foundation
- Hepburn Engineering
- Home Depot Foundation
- Kingsway/Lambton United Church
- Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment
- Metroland Media
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Oracle Printing
- Pathways to Education Canada
- RBC Dominion Securities
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Scarboro Golf and Country Club: Business Ladies Curling and Day Ladies Curling
- TD Bank
- The McLean Foundation
- Tippet Foundation
- Toronto Public Health
- Tyler McGill Benefit Concert
- United Way of Toronto and York Region