YouthLink works at the intersection of mental health, housing, food security, education and
employment. Join us in creating a community of care by participating in the Giving Tree program.
From April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023:
• 63 youth served in 40-bed transitional housing
• 48 youth served in 10-bed emergency shelter
• 7 youth served in Danforth independent living apartments
• 308 students enrolled in Pathways to Education
• 5,532 contact hours by counselling team
Who can participate?
You can take part in the Giving Tree program if you’re part
of a school, place of worship, business, or any other group.
Your participation involves collecting items and gifts that will be shared with the families and youth who receive support from YouthLink.
Giving Tree ideas:
- Gift cards (Tim Hortons, Walmart, PC, etc.)
- Toiletries (all items must be new and unopened)
- Socks, mitts & hats (all items must be new)
Items can be dropped-off anytime but no later than Dec. 19th at YouthLink,
636 Kennedy Rd., Scarborough
To register your group, fill in the form on this page. If you have any questions, or you require items to be picked up, please contact: