Your dollars, however big or small, fuel YouthLink’s effect on Scarborough, its youth and their families. So, again, we thank you for that support.
In addition to saying those words we want you to see our appreciation in how we are using your money. Rest assured that our Board of Directors and staff do all that is possible to stretch your financial support as far as possible. Every penny goes to helping more people in more ways, through our growing presence, programs and partnerships. You can see that for yourself in our latest annual report by clicking HERE.
A big shout out!
Firstly, to our Big Sisters. Your generous bequests and donations to the Big Sister Legacy Fund or directly to YouthLink continue to support the work you’ve helped keep going since 1914!
Secondly, to the many ticket purchasers and attendees at our BluesLink 2017 dinner/dance. The beat does go on, in our community and on the dance floor with this event returning on May 10, 2019.
Also, to the participants in our inaugural Drive for Youth to Thrive Charity Golf Classic in 2017. The search for golf glory never ends, with the return of this event on September 24, 2018.
Finally and appreciated just as much, to our thoughtful funders and sponsors. Your financial support along with your community-mindedness and high expectations encourage us to pursue our full potential.
- Bell Media
- Catherine and Maxwell Meighen Foundation
- Nelly Chowbay
- Val Chowbay
- City of Toronto
- Donway Ford Lincoln
- Government of Ontario: Ministry of Children and Youth Services and Ministry of Community and Social Services
- Harold Ballard Foundation
- Hepburn Engineering
- Home Depot Foundation
- Kingsway/Lambton United Church
- Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment
- Metroland Media
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Oracle Printing
- Pathways to Education Canada
- RBC Dominion Securities
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Scarboro Golf and Country Club: Business Ladies Curling and Day Ladies Curling
- TD Bank
- The McLean Foundation
- Tippet Foundation
- Toronto Public Health
- Tyler McGill Benefit Concert
- United Way of Greater Toronto