Student Placements

YouthLink has established relationships with several post-secondary institutions for the placement of students who are working towards their Master’s degree in Social Work, Counselling Psychology or equivalent.  Successful applicants will eventually be eligible for certification /membership in a registered professional association for practitioners in clinical therapy.
We also offer placements to students who are working towards Child & Youth Worker Diploma/Degree within our residential, day treatment and developmental services programs, again through enduring relationships with the instructional institution.
For more information about these opportunities please see your educational institution and proceed through the prescribed process for applying for the positions. Otherwise, thank you for checking here and good luck with your search!