There are many different ways to volunteer at YouthLink and help strengthen Scarborough for all youth and their families to thrive!
We recruit and select volunteers according to each position’s requirements, and in compliance with our organizational policies.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed below, let us know which one that is, and how to contact you. Simply send us an email to the address listed on the dedicated webpage in each case, or to email@example.com, Subject: Volunteer Request, and we’ll take it from there!
- Board of Directors (click for more information about the call for nomination by July 10, 2018)
- Student Advisory Council
- President’s Advisory Council
- Volunteer Tutor – SVPathways (click for more information)
- Volunteer Group Mentor -SVPathways (click for more information)
- Builder of relationships with our organization
- Advocate for our organization
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org