Leading Youth Forward To Empowerment
- Connect with young black males 15-24 in the Scarborough community.
- Facilitate 8-week workshops grounded in Afrocentric values
- Create young leaders who are connected to the community. Help young men increase self-efficacy and learn skills to make positive choices in order to lead meaningful and healthy lifestyles.
- Celebrate accomplishments and support our young kings to shine.
- Tokens, food, and honorariums provided.
For more info contact 416-967-1773 extension 219